Our Directors Andrew and Graham have over 50 year’s experience having spent their working life within the Motor Retail and Leasing industry.
Andrew started his career working for Ford and BMW dealerships, then moving to work directly for BMW themselves. After many years of hard work, he decided to go on his own and now owns a very successful BMW dealership, ‘Soper of Lincoln’.
Graham worked within the BMW and Mercedes-Benz network and then moved into the leasing sector where he served his time working as Sales Director for a large leasing company. After many years of talking about creating a new and innovative leasing company, they decided to join forces and Key2Lease was born.
We work in partnership with the UK’s largest finance companies and main dealership groups to find you the most competitive deals within the market place, removing the hassle whilst giving you the peace of mind and the security of knowing you are dealing with a company accredited by the FCA and BVRLA.
Key2Lease has grown quickly within the broker arena and are already well established within the industry. Our success has come through high levels of service; from first contact right through to when your vehicle is due to be replaced. Our focus is to deliver you a professional, efficient service that is great value for money. This is what we believe sets us apart from our competitors.
Our website showcases the very best leasing deals from all manufacturers for both new cars and vans. You can choose either personal or business contracts and, as all our vehicles come from Main Dealers, your new vehicle will be delivered by them direct to your door.
So, why choose Key2Lease?
- Partnerships with first-class finance companies and franchised main dealers. We use our long-established and trusted contacts to secure bespoke and exclusive deals.
- Made-to-measure offers that deliver flexible initial payments, mileage and contract lengths.
- We do the legwork and make buying a new car or van hassle free
- Security and peace of mind knowing you are dealing with an FCA and BVRLA accredited company
- Friendly and professional customer service from our dedicated leasing consultants
- Free, no obligation fleet reviews – aimed at reducing leasing and vehicle running costs, plus fuel and tax savings for your employees.